1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
In spite of what it says on my homepage, I've only been on here for about six years. Damn i miss my friend.
2. What does your username mean?
I think it's pretty obvious. I like writing stories that involve werewolves and other were-creatures (maybe even a vampire or two on occasion) so i write with pen about fanged creatures. So there you go....fangedpen.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Amorously into werewolves
4. Are you left or right handed?
I'm actually ambidextrous
5. What was your first deviation?
Green Pill, although the version i have posted in my gallery was originated by my friend, he let/had me rewrite it as a learning exercise. The first work in the gallery that was all me was "A Tuscan Eve", hence why it's also pretty short. lol
6. What is your favorite type of art to create?
I love writing stories, even if i don't always have the time to write the way i want. I'm not a very good artist, and wouldn't know the first thing about to many other forms of art, or how to create them.....although i did make a clay pot in junior high art class once.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I think drawing and computer/digital art would be areas i'd love to manage to instantly master. Partially because of the freedom it allows, but also because of the unlimited ways there are to express yourself in them.
8. What was your first favorite?
I have no idea, that was so long ago. lol I'm sure it's some pic of a woman werewolf, although i do enjoy the beauty of the female form in all its varieties.
9. What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Probably artistic nude women. But i think that's mainly because i struggle to find the types of werewolves and were-creatures portrayed the way i like. If there was an artist out there that really played on the same level of thought as me, i'm sure that tables would be quickly turned.
10. Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
For artistic nudes, i'd have to go with Stefangrosjean. I do absolutely adore Shygirl321 for her ability to be so adorable, playful and god damn sexy in her own selfie pics though, that she comes in a very close second. As far as werewolf related artists, it's hard to say for sure. There are so many of them i enjoy.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Shygirl321 would be at the top of that list, followed closely by several of my furry aficionados like Pokediginut, FullMoonMaster, and several other artists that are no longer on here.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
ryansgalant has taught me that there is nothing out there that is out of my reach if i'm willing to take the first step forward. He taught me to write in a style that was my own. I literally felt at one point that i could do anything with writing if he would proof read it and cheer me on. It's also helped make me a better writer for academic things as well. I can write a term paper in a few hours, and ace it thanks to him.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Pen and paper. I tend to structure my ideas on paper before i flesh them out into full blown on stories. It makes it easier to make the stories more intricate, as far as plot goes, and still maintain that artist side of things, while keeping consistency throughout. Naturally, i do end up typing them out on my laptop.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
I find inspiration nearly everywhere. I was working out in the gym the other day and had an idea pop into my head. Hell, a couple of days before i was shopping for a new pair of jeans and found inspiration. For me, the inspiration happens before pen ever meets paper, or keys are pressed. I can write almost anywhere, and often do.
15. What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
That time DA and i went on a long walk on the beach and the moments leading up to those amazing feelings i felt underneath the dock. What the hell kind of a question is that? lol. I have no real exemplary memories of this site....just the people that i've met here.
16. Feel free to ask me other questions in the comments, and i'll answer them for you. I do enjoy a good chat. If you're female, and want to chat on a more private level, please don't hesitate to send a personal note.